Your Token Need to be Upgraded to New Version as per CCA Guidelines Issue
You can solve the issue using any one of following method:
- Upgrade your ePass 2003 Token Driver (Talk to your DSC Token Provider) Permanent Solution.
- Remove and Re-Install ePass 2003 token driver using following steps:
- Go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Program
- Uninstall your existing ePass 2003 Token Driver from your computer
- Insert your ePass 2003 Token in computer usb port
- Open “My Computer” and then open ePass 2003 token Driver Folder then Install the token driver setup.
- Now you can use your token
Issue not solved
Still if you are facing the same message (“Your token need to be upgraded to new Version as per CCA Guidelines w.e.f. 01st July, 2018, please contact to your ePass Token Vendor for more details”) then consult with your Digital Signature provider.
381 total views, 3 views today